Mega Paket CD Interaktif

Jasa Pembuatan Skripsi

Jasa Pembuatan Skripsi
Jasa Pembuatan Skripsi

Monday, January 14, 2013

Download Tesis IPS : PENGARUH KOMPETENSI AKADEMIK MAHASISWA DAN KOMPETENSI SOSIAL MAHASISWA TERHADAP CITRA LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN


The existence of universities in society today in the era of everything so openly, demanding that universities must be able to display a positive image as a quality institution concerned with the condition of society and adaptive to various developments and demands osf society. 

Mobility Program Students and Credit Transfer is an Indonesia university efforts to anticapate the globalization of competition throught strong collaboration between university both nationally and regionally to cnnfront common challenges the implementatuion of academic competence and social competence different for students who will follow this program, in accordance with agreed upon by the college that follows this activity from three countries namely Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand.

The purpose of this study was to obtain comprehensive picture of the contribution Mobility Program Students and Transfer Credit towards akademik competence and sosial competence in improving the image of students in higher education institutions of indonesia are carrying out the program.

This research was conducted on the study programs which implementing Mobility Programs Students and Credit Transfer in 11 Indonesia universities 2010/211 series. The population of this research are as many as 93 people in the studi sample amounted to 67 students are taken by simple random sampling.

The results of this study simultaneously, there positive influence of students' academic competence (X1) and social competence of students (X2) together on the image of the institution (Y) which implement the Program Student Mobility and Credit Transfer in Indonesia. Students' academic competence and social competence of students to contribute positively or effective contribution to the image of the institution implementing Mobility Program Students and Credit Transfer in Indonesia at 39.3%, the rest (60.7%) is determined by variables outside of the study.
Daftar Isit_ips_090861_table_of_content.pdf
Bab It_ips_090861_chapter1.pdf
Bab IIt_ips_090861_chapter2.pdf
Bab IIIt_ips_090861_chapter3.pdf
Bab IVt_ips_090861_chapter4.pdf
Bab Vt_ips_090861_chapter5.pdf
Daftar Pustakat_ips_090861_bibliography.pdf


Artikel Terkait:

4 comments:

Qing Cai said...

oakley sunglasses
puma sneakers
kobe bryant shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
burberry handbags
tods outlet
kate spade handbags
adidas outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
monster beats by dr dre
burberry outlet
gucci outlet
oakley sunglasses
toms
foamposite shoes
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren outlet
mont blanc pens
cheap ray ban sunglasses
abercrombie
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet store
fred perry polo shirts
air jordan 10
lululemon
kate spade outlet
ferragamo shoes
burberry outlet store
beats studio
tory burch outlet online
cai2015407

Uwfs Nzad said...

toms outlet
Oakley Outlet Stores
Oakeyley Sunglasses Wholesale
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
michael Kors Sale
fitflops sale
michael kors outlet
Oakley Sunglasses
cheap toms
Michael Kors Bags
oakley Stores
true religion outlet
Oakley Sunglasses
Michael Kors Handbags
Michael Kors Outlet Store
toms outlet
Cheap Jordans For Sale
michael kors handbags&purses
Cheap Jordans
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Oakley Store
toms outlet store
true religion sale
Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China
Jordans For Cheap
Oakley Sunglasses
Michael Kors Outlet
Cheap NFL Jerseys China

Unknown said...

michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags sale
michael kors handbags
converse trainers
cheap ray bans
coach handbags
new york knicks jersey
nike huarache
nike outlet

aaa kitty20101122 said...

nmd
adidas yeezy
adidas stan smith
pandora bracelet
yeezy boost 350
chrome hearts online
vibram fivefingers
nike air force 1
lacoste outlet
nike mercurial

Post a Comment